top of page
Good Manners (2017)
Directed by Juliana Rojas and Marco Dutra.
Produced by Dezenove Som e Imagens.
Music by Guilherme Garbato & Gustavo Garbato.
Synopsis:: Clara (Isabél Zuaa), a lonely nurse from the outskirts of São Paulo, is hired by mysterious and wealthy Ana (Marjorie Estiano) as the nanny for her unborn child. The two women develop a strong bond, but a fateful night changes their plans.
- Locarno International Film Festival 2017 - Special Jury Prize.
- Rio Festiival 2017 - Best Film.
- Rio Festiival 2017 - Best Supporting Actress (Marjorie Estiano).
- Rio Festiival 2017 - Best Cinematography (Rui Poças),
- Rio Festiival 2017 - FIPRESCI Award.
- Rio Festiival 2017 - Felix Award.
bottom of page